V Bottom Paper Bag Making Machine With 4 Color Online Printing (PBM 270 – 4C / PBM 350 – 4C /PBM 650 – 4C)
It is an advanced and revolutionary machine which is mastered to produce the finest paper bags with high performance and efficiency. The overall cost of bag making is drastically reduced, making it cost-effective. Well, in the field of bag making, Sahil Graphics has added another feather to its cap by introducing the latest range of Grocery Bag Making Machine which comes with the additional feature of 4-color printing.
Key Elements :
- High speed and stability are provided by Aluminum Drum V3.0.
- Bold, sharp and rigid knives are used to give a perfect cut every time.
- Electrical panel is created using Delta drive along with standard components.
- Lifting heavy paper rolls is easy and effortless with the Pneumatic Lift.
- The amount of glue used is kept in control with and upgraded Glue Tray.
- Anilox Rollers of high-quality printing are used in the Printing Unit.
- With EN-8D Metal, the gears are assured of long life and rigidity.
- The 5HP motor of brands like Havells/ ABB/ Crompton is used which generates 1440RPM making it fast and smooth in its operation.
- The change over time is less and now changing the width of the bag is fast and thus allows the manufacturing of a large number of bags in less time.
|S no||Model||PBM 270-4C||PBM 350-4C||PBM 650-4C|
|2||Bag Length (L)||160-450mm||160-450mm||200-650mm|
|3||Bag Width (W)||70-270mm||70-350mm||80-450mm|
|4||Paper Roll Width||160-800mm||160-960mm||180-1220mm|
|5||Unwind Roll Dia.||1000mm||1000mm||1000mm|
|6||Machine Speed||60-500 bags/min||60-500 bags/min||60-250 bags/min|
|8||Print Repeat Range||280-450mm||280-450mm||280-650mm|
|9||Max Effective Printing Width||720mm||900mm||1160mm|
|10||Flexo Plate Thickness||2.8mm||2.8mm||2.8mm|
|11||Power (3 Phase)||4kw||4kw||4kw|
|12||Weight (Approx.)||2500 Kg||2800 Kg||3200 Kg|
|13||Drive Motor||5HP AC variable||5HP AC variable||5HP AC variable|
|14||Glue Motor||70 W||70 W||70 W|
Machin Part 3
Machin Part 2
Machin Part 1